Thank you for choosing Paradise Dental for your dental needs. Our primary mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of the mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible by offering several payment options.
The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and available payment options before you begin, so you can make a comfortable choice.
Please read the following carefully and ask us any questions you might have. We will do our best to answer them for you.
We offer a 5% discount to self-pay non insurance patients for all treatment greater than $1000 paid with cash/check prior to starting treatment. We offer a 3% discount for patients with insurance on their out of pocket of greater than $1000 prior to starting treatment.
Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express
In addition, we offer the following Financing Options:
- Care Credit: Revolving Credit Card 14.9% APR (Retroactive Interest)
- $200 and above 6 Month Interest Free
- $1000 and above 12 & 18 Month Interest Free
- Lending Club: Loan/Revolving Credit 3.99%-19.99% APR (based on credit and term selected)
- Extended Plans – Up to 84 Months
- True No-Interest Plans – 6 & 12 Months (NO Retroactive Interest)
- DentalBanc:- A Payment Management Company
- Set up fee of $40.00
- Account is good for 24 months
- Automatic payment deducted from your bank account on a chosen day (5th, 12th, 19th, or 26th)
- 3, 6 and 9 month options (3.5% interest on accounts 6+ months)
(Must have bank account and credit card (not debit card))
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage: Revolving Credit Card 12.99% APR (Retroactive Interest)
- $500 and above 6 and 12 Month Interest Free with regular monthly payments
- $1000 and above 6, 12, and 18 Month Interest Free with regular monthly payments
- $1000 and above 24 and 36 Month Interest Free with equal monthly payments
- Special rate of 12.99% APR for 18-60 Months with equal monthly payments
- No Other Payment Plans are Available
- Paradise Dental Charges $40 for returned checks
Paradise Dental Discount Plan
- Offers Up to 25% off of the standard fees (products are not included)
- The cost of the Discount Plan is $150 for the first family member and $50 for each additional family member
Insurance policies are changing and generally cover only a portion of the total treatment cost. You will be required to pay your patient portion at the time of treatment.
As a courtesy to you, we will assist you with your benefit eligibility before treatment to help calculate your costs and maximize your insurance benefits.
Please know that we will do everything possible to see that you receive the full benefits of your policy by electronically filing your claim the day of your appointment and providing the necessary radiographs and narratives of service. Please note, your insurance policy is an agreement between you and the insurance company; therefore, we ask that all patients and/or guardians (guarantor) be directly responsible for all financial charges should the claim be denied or adjusted.
Should your insurance company fail to pay us on your behalf within 60 days of submitting the claim, we will convert the claim amount as due from you and bill you for the open balance.
Paradise Dental requires payment prior to the completion of your treatment. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, your refund will be determined upon review of your case.
Waiver of confidentiality: You understand if this account is submitted to an attorney or collection agency, or if we have to litigate in court and/or your past due status is reported to a credit reporting agency, the fact that your received treatment at our office may become a matter of public record.
Click here to download a copy of our Financial Agreement